The Video Services Coordinator will take direction from and report to the Video Products Partner and will work closely with the Product Manager on various projects. The Video Services Coordinator will support the Video Consulting department with administrative functions, research and organization.
IMPACT OF POSITION:
Accurate and organized completion of essential job duties and knowledge of video product contracts and services will provide an advanced resource for clients, ensuring they receive a successful result from their patronage.
This position includes assistance to the Video Products Partner in an effective and efficient manner. Accuracy, thoroughness, and attention to detail are imperative to the success of this position.
- Researches, creates and maintains channel package lineups and pricing details for CNS channel selection web application on an on-going basis.
- Write copy for monthly newsletters, social media posts and other direct to client communications.
- Assist Video Product Partner in contract negotiations with programmers and broadcasters; which may include research, tracking, valuations and proof reading.
- Researches, prepares and updates PowerPoint Presentations for use at industry conferences and events.
- Continuously researches the latest trends and networks with industry professionals on the latest video trends, mergers, acquisitions and OTT options.
- Coordinates with clients and potential clients to integrate their unique lineups for use in the CNS channel selection web application.
- Proactively maintains and coordinates a highly organized process for clients to maintain required documents and uploads to FCC Online Public files as needed.
- At times works at the direction of the CNS Product Manager to research, develop and maintain the flow of current or upcoming projects.
- Coordinates with clients and provides on-going follow up to ensure execution of projects.
- Tracks video contract performance, specifically to analyze the financial gain associated with CNS Video Product services.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree in Telecommunications, Management, Marketing, or equivalent in work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must possess a high level of attention to detail, and solid organizational and follow-up skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical, research skills required.
- Must be a proven self-starter, able to take initiative and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High interest in television networking and services.
- Must be able to independently prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to interact professionally with senior level executives and work in high pressure and fast paced environment.
- Proven track record of reliability and project management required.
- Valid and insurable driver’s license and excellent driving history required.
- Seeing: Must be able to read computer screen and various reports. 100% of time.
- Hearing: Must be able to hear to communicate with employees, clients and industry contacts. 100% of time.
- Standing/Walking: Must be able to physically operate a vehicle for travel purposes. 50% of the time.
- Grasping and Feeling: Must be able to write, type and use phone system. 100% of time.
- Climbing, Stooping, Kneeling, Lifting, Pulling and Pushing. 0-24% of time. Lifting up to 25 pounds required.
General office environment and frequent travel in all types of weather conditions required.